Latest patch notes for AI Simulator games.
AI Simulator: Robot
Minor Update 1.3.45
7 October, 2022
- Added an option to reset parameters of an algorithm
- Added a new color scheme - Mono (Monochrome)
- Minor UI/UX adjustments
Minor Update 1.3.43
4 October, 2022
- Added a new algorithm: PMGS.
- Migrated runtime engine from JSC to Hermes for improved performance and stability.
- Adjust cost for various algorithms according to their relative power.
- Added AI and map information on gameover and game history screen.
Minor Update 1.3.41
1 October, 2022
Game Re-balancing Changes:
- Removed hidden nerfs for long games.
- Added explicit battery capacity degradation as the robot makes movements.
- Adjusted score multiplier for map size 8 accordingly.
- Added information on move count and battery capacity on game screen.
Minor Update 1.3.39
30 September, 2022
- Added in-game achievements.
- Added player ID and link to patch notes in the menu modal.
- Renamed Text Mode to Advanced Mode, which now gives the ability to view game history.
- Updated a number of 3rd party libraries.
Minor Update 1.3.38
28 September, 2022
- Added Multi-Run upgrade. You can now run 5/10 games in one go!
- Added game history for past 10 games.
- Adjusted ad chip multiplier effect from 3 games to 5 games.
- Improved new player onboarding guide.
14 September, 2022
- Fixed issue where game stuck at loading screen
Minor Update 1.3.34
9 September, 2022
- Fixed UI bug with custom map slots
- Improved tutorial experience for new players
- Fixed UI bug with game status bar
- Fixed UI bug with home screen layout
- Various game balance tweaking to reduce RNG
Major Update 1.3: Machine Learning
4 September, 2022
Machine Learning has arrived!
- Added new machine learning algorithm - DQN. You can train your own DQN model.
- Added global leaderboard for DQN.
- Added model management screen.
- Added stats and progress for model training.
- Added default value information for all parameters for reference.
- Moved color schemes to robot upgrade screen for better visibility.
Major Update 1.2.21
17 August, 2022
- Map editor is now available. Design your own map and play it.
- Added more end-game stats and made it look cleaner.
- Added a compensation code system for unexpected game data loss.
- Upgrade cost re-balancing.
- Various performance optimizations and bug fixes.
Minor Update 1.1.18
06 August, 2022
- Improved tutorial experience for new players.
- Added a restart option. This allows replaying the game with the same layout of obstacles.
Official Game Launch
05 August, 2022
Minor Update 1.1.16
30 July, 2022
- Added a new upgrade - Robot Log
- Added target cell information on the map.
- Added more statistics on the game-over screen.
Major Update 1.1.15
27 July, 2022
- Added a new algorithm - HOMO.
- Added a new algorithm - BFSD.
- Added a new map size.
- Added new tiers for battery upgrade.
- Redesigned home page layout.
- Added description of distance measure. Configuration of distance measure will be added in the future.
- Added exit confirmation for pressing back button during a game.
- Various UI/UX fixes.
Major Update 1.1.11
24 July, 2022
- Added a new algorithm - A*.
- Moved robot upgrades to a separate screen.
- Added more methods to obtain chips.
- Added help texts when tapping on objects.
- Added in-app purchase for Pro status.
- Fixed minimum random move chance to be 1% to avoid never-ending games in rare occasions.
- Fixed extremely high game scores due to extremely lucky maps.
- Fixed orientation on tablet devices.
- Fixed a crash caused by reward ad.
- Various game balance tweaks.
Major Update 1.0.3
22 July, 2022
- Added a new algorithm.
- Added board size 7 upgrade.
- Added battery capacity upgrades.
- Added in-game feedback system.
- Added new-player help.
- Various game balance tweaks.
First Beta 1.0.0
16 July, 2022
AI Simulator: 2048
Minor Update 1.10.86
08 July, 2022
- Fixed an issue where invalid characters in user name cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where Auto Restart Tokens are not display correctly.
- Adjusted button height on smaller devices.
Major Update 1.10.83
05 July, 2022
- Changed auto restart into token-based system for game balancing.
- You can purchase auto restart tokens using chips, or by watching an ad.
- Pro status gives you unlimited auto restart tokens.
Major Update 1.9.78
20 June, 2022
- Added achievements.
- Slightly adjusted max speed for better game balancing.
- Various UI/UX improvements.
Major Update 1.7.76
16 June, 2022
- Changed the way chips are obtained - They are now obtained with each move, not after the game has ended.
- Added guides for all parameters to better explain what they do.
- Added button hints for new players to explore algorithms and upgrades.
- Simplified the initial tutorial / help page.
- Removed the button to end the game pre-maturely as it is no longer needed.
- Removed the button to reset high scores as it is no longer needed.
- Various UI/UX improvements.
Major Update 1.6.66
07 June, 2022
Added two new algorithms - AMGS and TMGS. They are variants of
PMGS but better in different ways.
- Credit goes to Loopiloop (TMGS) and everyone. (AMGS) for the ideas.
- Fixed an issue with PMGS implementation, it now has a better performance at a cost of slightly slow speed.
- Displayed Discord and Twitter buttons more prominently.
- Updated Pro status description.
- Fixed analytics bugs and certain crashes.
Major Update 1.6.65
03 June, 2022
- Added lifetime Pro status as an in-app-purchase item
Pro status gives you the following benefits:
- Remove ad banner on home screen
- Choose from 4 color schemes
- Get a 2x chip multiplier (permanent)
Minor Update 1.5.51
22 Feb, 2022
- Added a brand new “AI”! (Thanks for the feedback)
- Added a way to end the game prematurely and obtain chips right away. (Thanks for the feedback)
- Fixed UI issue when language is Hebrew (RTL). (Thanks for the feedback)
Major Update 1.5.41
24 Jan, 2022
- Added global leaderboard. Get competitive with other AIs!
Major Update 1.5.38: tf.js Engine
04 Jan, 2022
- Integrated tf.js as new AI engine for improved performance, scalability and capabilities.
- Improved user experience saving (exporting) and loading (importing) models. You can now save models within the game itself.
- Added stats and speed upgrade to enhance the training experience and training speed of machine learning models.
- Reduced the lower bound of epsilon to zero (completely deterministic).
- Enabled higher precision when adjusting epsilon value.